Welcome to pharmacist opinions. This website delivers valuable medical and health information.
Here, you will get accurate, evidence-based, and trustworthy information with in-depth references on medical or health topics.
I have a passion for blogging. Because I want to share my knowledge, skills, and learning throughout the world. That’s why I have started this website pharmacistopinions.com. As far as the concern about myself.
Hi! I’m Sumit Sharma. Since 2020, I have successfully created and launched this website. On this website, I provide the best health and medical information in an easy way by step-by-step.
I did my education in pharmacy. I have done D. Pharm and B. Pharm in 2010 and 2013, respectively.
In 2015, I completed post-graduation (M. Pharm) in pharmacy practice from NIPER. Meanwhile, I did project work on hypoglycemia in HIMSR (Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research), Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
After the post-graduation, I joined Innodata India Pvt Ltd. as an Associate for medical sorting. Then in 2017, I moved to a pharmaceutical company (Kusum Healthcare Pvt Ltd.) in the pharmacovigilance department.
I was appointed there as executive pharmacovigilance, and I left this company when I was holding a senior executive post in pharmacovigilance and medical affairs.
Eventually, I joined the government sector in December 2019 in ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation), Ministry of Labour and employment, Government of India.
Now, I am giving service as a senior pharmacist to the public.
Achievements and Certificates –
In 2019 –
- Certificate of “72 hours of elementary English program” from Langma School of Languages on 1 December 2019. I successfully passed with 85.5 % (A – grade level).
- Certificate of participation in 9th Regional workshop on “Pharmacovigilance and Establishment of Pharmacovigilance System in Pharmaceutical Industries” on 9 May 2019 at Yashoda Hospital, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. Organized by PvPI, IPC, MHFW, GoI, Ghaziabad.
In 2018 –
- Certificate of achievement “Food, Nutrition and Your Health” by Open 2 study, 17 April 2018 with 83% marks.
- Certificate of participation – Workshop on “Pharmacovigilance Awareness and Drug Safety,” Hindu Rao Hospital, Malka Ganj, Delhi-110007 in collaboration with NCC-PvPI under IPC, Ghaziabad on 21 February 2018.
- Workshop – successfully completed 10 days Skill Development Programme on “Basics and Regulatory Aspects of Pharmacovigilance: Optimizing medicine safety is our goal” from 15th-24th Jan. 2018 organized by PvPI, IPC, MHFW, GoI, Ghaziabad.
In 2017- Certificate of completion Good Clinical Practices – NIDA Clinical Trials Network. Course completion date: 21 March 2017.
In 2015 – Attend a workshop on ‘Clinical Research & Bioethics‘ organized by ‘Research Project Advisory Committee’, HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard on 24 February 2015.
In 2014 – Certificate of Participation in platform presentation on the “World Diabetes Day” celebration on 17 November 2014 in HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard.
In 2013 –
- Attended National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Cancer Research” organized by NIPER, Hajipur – under the membership of Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna. A unit of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, 20 September. 2013.
- Certificate of participation in the workshop on “Medical Devices Regulations/DPCO 2013” held at Patna on 11 September. 2013 in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (ICMR), NIPER, Hajipur & State Drug Controller, Bihar.
In 2012 – Certificate of completion “PDCTM (Professional Diploma in Clinical Trial Management)” on 28 September 2012.