Welcome to pharmacist opinions. This website delivers valuable medical and health information.
Here, you will get accurate, evidence-based, and trustworthy information with in-depth references on medical or health topics.
I have a passion for blogging. Because I want to share my knowledge, skills, and learning throughout the world. That’s why I have started this website pharmacistopinions.com. As far as the concern about myself.
Hi! I’m Sumit Sharma. Since 2020, I have successfully created and launched this website. On this website, I provide the best health and medical information in an easy way by step-by-step.
I did my education in pharmacy. I have done D. Pharm and B. Pharm in 2010 and 2013, respectively.
In 2015, I completed post-graduation (M. Pharm) in pharmacy practice from NIPER. Meanwhile, I did project work on hypoglycemia in HIMSR (Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research), Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi. My project was under the guidance of Prof. Shridhar Dwivedi, MD, PhD, FRCP (London), FAMS, FIACS (Canada) Senior Consultant Cardiologist.
After the post-graduation, I joined Innodata India Pvt Ltd. as an Associate for medical sorting. Then in 2017, I moved to a pharmaceutical company (Kusum Healthcare Pvt Ltd.) in the pharmacovigilance department.
I was appointed there as executive pharmacovigilance, and I left this company when I was holding a senior executive post in pharmacovigilance and medical affairs.
Eventually, I joined the government sector in December 2019 in ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation), Ministry of Labour and employment, Government of India.
Now, I am giving service as a senior pharmacist to the public.
Achievements and Certificates –
In 2019 –
- Certificate of “72 hours of elementary English program” from Langma School of Languages on 1 December 2019. I successfully passed with 85.5 % (A – grade level).
- Certificate of participation in 9th Regional workshop on “Pharmacovigilance and Establishment of Pharmacovigilance System in Pharmaceutical Industries” on 9 May 2019 at Yashoda Hospital, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. Organized by PvPI, IPC, MHFW, GoI, Ghaziabad.
In 2018 –
- Certificate of achievement “Food, Nutrition and Your Health” by Open 2 study, 17 April 2018 with 83% marks.
- Certificate of participation – Workshop on “Pharmacovigilance Awareness and Drug Safety,” Hindu Rao Hospital, Malka Ganj, Delhi-110007 in collaboration with NCC-PvPI under IPC, Ghaziabad on 21 February 2018.
- Workshop – successfully completed 10 days Skill Development Programme on “Basics and Regulatory Aspects of Pharmacovigilance: Optimizing medicine safety is our goal” from 15th-24th Jan. 2018 organized by PvPI, IPC, MHFW, GoI, Ghaziabad.
In 2017- Certificate of completion Good Clinical Practices – NIDA Clinical Trials Network. Course completion date: 21 March 2017.
In 2015 – Attend a workshop on ‘Clinical Research & Bioethics‘ organized by ‘Research Project Advisory Committee’, HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard on 24 February 2015.
In 2014 – Certificate of Participation in platform presentation on the “World Diabetes Day” celebration on 17 November 2014 in HIMSR, Jamia Hamdard.
In 2013 –
- Attended National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Cancer Research” organized by NIPER, Hajipur – under the membership of Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna. A unit of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, 20 September. 2013.
- Certificate of participation in the workshop on “Medical Devices Regulations/DPCO 2013” held at Patna on 11 September. 2013 in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (ICMR), NIPER, Hajipur & State Drug Controller, Bihar.
In 2012 – Certificate of completion “PDCTM (Professional Diploma in Clinical Trial Management)” on 28 September 2012.